Saturday 20 April 2013

Update!

It has been well over two weeks since I have blogged, I know I am well aware of the fact. Just being busy with work it what kept me from blogging for the first week. Then my amazing co-worker had to catch the stomach fly from her children and pass it along to me.
So most of my second week since my last post which was on April 5th. I was pretty much bed ridden. I was dizzy and weak. I got so dizzy and weak to the point that as I filled my cup with water at the sink in my kitchen that I had fainted. I don't know how long I was there, but all I know is my father found me like that laying on the floor. With a worried little girl looking at me over the baby gate that keeps her from entering the kitchen. I guess she was crying and screaming and none of that woke me at all.
Another not so awesome part of the whole stomach flu was not only could I trust my stomach with holding food down, but I couldn't trust a fart either! I know disgusting, but hey it is true and a part of being sick. I hate being that sick. The last time that a stomach flu hit me that bad where farts could not be trusted was when I was back in grade school.
So, that is what I have been up to lately was being sick. And speaking of sick, apparently there is another flu going around here in Edmonton and my stomach does not feel the greatest. I am hoping and praying that it is not this other flu, because I don't think I could handle another sickness. Besides I am a baby I don't do pains in any way. Whether it be stomach cramps or head aches it does not take much to make me cry. My tolerance for pain is slim to none. Besides my father is back is NB trying to move the rest of my family back up here and is not here to help take care of me.
Well I best be going now. I finally got Aaliyah down for bed and I should get some rest. So good night to you all. And may you never catch the stomach flu that I just had. I would not wish it on my worse enemies. Well I don't have enemies. At least I think I don't, however if I do I don't wish it no them or anyone at all. May you all be full of health!

No comments:

Post a Comment