Saturday 16 February 2013

New Job

I got hired for this job here in Edmonton. It is pretty cool. I will be a telemarketer for a painting company called SuperPro Painting Systems. It will be strictly business to business calls instead of calling people at home. So I won't have to worry if I disturbed someone during their supper time. What is really cool about this company is my soon to be boss starting March 4th he use to own a franchise of hair salons called SuperPro Cuts. He started it in 1996 and sold the business to someone in Minneapolis. He did well with it for a long time, but felt the need of change.
I had the grand tour of the place yesterday, it is very nice! He will be training people on painting within the same building where I will be doing my calls. The place is huge though, so I won't even notice it! I actually know for sure that out of all the call centres I have worked for that this one I will enjoy, because of the fact that I will be dealing with other businesses and they won't be telling me to go (INSERT PROFANE WORD HERE). Businesses have to maintain a form of professionalism and they would drive away people if they spoke to you in the same manner they would a telemarketer calling them at home.
The pay is right for me and there is a bonus and also commission's too!
What I really like most is my soon to be boss. I never usually get to meet the actual boss of any place I have ever worked at besides you know supervisor's, managers etc. He is the one that hired me and he is easy going and good to talk to. And actually wants me to talk to him about anything and everything.
I know for a fact that I will love this call centre more than the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment