Wednesday 6 February 2013

My Zeller Deals

I got some good deals today when out at Kingsway Garden Mall down the street from my house. Zellers is well on its way out of business and the signs posted outside are saying anywhere's from 80-90 % off. So I happened to be walking by a bin that had these cute little baby ug boots which I bought for 2.99 and also in this bin was only one pair of black heels and as I looked at the size of them, they were my size and also on sale and for 8.99 regular 29.99. I am so happy with my steals! I even got napkins for 0.20 cents each for when you're having the more fancy dinners. I got a black set and a dark brown set. And I noticed they had some pregnancy tests there too. Which was something I was in need of since I was sure Jonathan and I had a little slip up, but it turned out otherwise. I feel sad about it really, because I actually want another little one, I feel that my daughter is in need of a little friend.
I also got a good deal on this nice sketch book at Coles book store it was I believe either 7.99 or 8.99 and it was decent. It will be good for me to jot down quick ideas and sketch things too. It is not lined paper either which was something I was looking for, for a very long time.
And one last thing we got was a little snack for Aaliyah it was only 50 cents and probably not the best thing to be letting your little one chow down on. It was a big bag of ketchup chips. I don't feel entirely bad for it, because we hardly buy chips, candy, pop or anything of the like. So, what's one junk food for a treat, as long as for the most part she is eating healthy on a regular basis giving her a reward treat should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment