Saturday 25 May 2013

Writing Update

It's been a little while since my last post, I know, but was just busy with applying every where's for job and making it in for interviews. The bills won't get paid off on their own. I finally got a new job, it is something I've done before in New Brunswick. I work for Palisade Security now, I'm actually excited since doing security beats sitting on your butt all day making calls to people who don't want you calling them anyways.
I have yet to write anything non blog related lately, although ideas have popped into my head for a new book. I even have a title well titles picked, see it is hard which one to choose, because they both go so well for what I am going to write. Although, it would be weird to use the both of them so I have to choose. I have a whole piece of computer paper full of thoughts scribbled long-ways, side-ways, and every which way you can think of. But I definitely have over 50 different ideas jotted down just on one side of this paper alone. Now time for me to make it into a web. I know it sounds so middle school with how they teach you to write essays, but it works for me to get things in place, then when I re-do the web again I will readjust things that I think needed changing, then make another one and another one until it seems perfect, then I will go about writing my first draft ( oops lets not forget that in the mean time I write up names for the 'types' or characters/people that will be in the book, than write down at least 10 names for each character until I find one that suits them. Then I will write a bit about them on their own page and see where it will take me with how they end up in the book) Well I better get going, it is time for bed now.
I will try to post again soon! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment