Tuesday 28 May 2013

Fiji

I'm talking about the water; not the island country in Melanesia. I tried Fiji for the first time last night on shift doing security; and is it ever good! Better than tap water, that's for sure. I have to agree with what it says on the description on the back of the bottle about its soft mouth-feel. For something coming through a filter volcanic rock gathering in an ancient Artesian aquifer, and also deep into the earth; it tastes really good. I guess what give it it's soft mouth-feel is this actual process from being filtered the way it does adds the mineral 'silica,' which results in having that nice soft 'mouth-feel.'
I know it is kind of on the expensive side, but it is worth every penny I spent. I always find when drinking water from the tap (which I do often) it makes my stomach upset, unlike the Fiji water.
Now it's going to be a debate every-time Jonathan and I are out and end up buying bottled water, because he likes the 'smart' water and I like 'Fiji' water. I've tried the smart water, it's okay not my thing, and well I didn't get much more smart from drinking it! Haha I'm just kidding, I knew that calling it smart was not for them to make people think that from drinking it that we will become more smart. Although, if someone wanted to, they could sue them for false advertising, even if they didn't intend on it seeming that drinking their water will make them smart.
I heard that someone sue'd Redbull due to the whole 'redbull gives you wings,' phrase for so-called false advertising. At-least that's what Jonathan told me last night anyways.
I'm getting off topic here, forget redbull, I'm talking about Fiji water here.... Okay well I guess I said everything I wanted to say about it. If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you do so now!

No comments:

Post a Comment