Sunday 19 May 2013

I Am Going To Be Tired Tonight!

I am so going to regret this, but I have let Aaliyah sleep for at least 2 or 3 hours now. Since about 3:00 pm and  it is nearing 6:00 pm. I just needed the quiet time; I really do! I will be starting a new job next week and haven't had any time off as long as this since I started my old job on March 4th and before I go back to working again I want to feel relaxed.
So, since I got to relax what I was able to do was sit out back on my deck. I brought my art journal out and splattered paint all over 2 pages. That is only one step to the page, there is more I am going to do with it once it dries. I plan on drawing something amazing. I can't quite explain it, it is in my head and just needs to get out. Someday I will have to take some pictures of my art journal once it is done and share it on here.
I was able to enjoy a cup of coffee and search online and browse at stuff that I usually never get to do when she is awake. I am always cleaning up a mess, or cooking food for her, or changing a diaper, or she made a big mess to the point of needing a bath. Then there is also my everyday housework that needs to get done, which seems to be never-ending!
I am thinking of making a quick bite to eat for supper, wake her up now feed her, then head over to the park to get rid of any energy she may have. Hopefully that works somewhat, if not that I will just bring her in the back yard and chase her. Play hide and seek, but the sad part is I know I will tire out before she does. It always happens like this for me.
I am heading out for now. Done my little blog on here. I was on here mainly to check and see if my fellow blogger friend Dave had written anything lately. It has been THREE weeks since his last post. I like it when he posts stuff even though sometimes it is just about his day or ordinary things, somewhat diary style and sometimes about his writing. I just like the way he writes about his day. Something about the way he tells it on here is actually nice.
Anyways I am rambling as usual. I am going now, I promise. Have a good evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment