Monday 13 May 2013

Relieved

So I got some amazing news about myself for you all..... I GOT FIRED!! Yay!! I am seriously that excited this is not sarcasm at all. I have been kind of unhappy working for SuperPro for a while. I did not like my boss much in the end. He really sold me on being able to make $15 per appointment that I set up, then next thing you know once I got my first commissions cheque it turned out to be me only being paid about $10 per appointment made for my account executive. And on another note, I was not getting so-called sales quota of 3 appointments a day and was getting 2 here and 1 there a day. And was ridiculed in-front of my fellow co-workers about my lack of 'effort,' which was so uncalled for, because I was giving it my 100%. I stopped giving my 100% after he accused me of it, because, well, I didn't want to make a liar out of him so I decide to do a half ass job.
I was accused of not following our so-called script that we are suppose to say on the phone in-which I did follow to a T. Then when I stood up for myself in the morning meeting and said that I do follow the script, then my boss came at me with the following 'Well, if you're following the script and so is Abe (the favorite employee) then what is it with your inflection of your voice that is not getting appointments?'
Like duh! Hello! I kept mentioning my concern of not getting appointments, because my leads have been called on 3 times already and majority of them have recently painted or rudely told me not to call again. And was asked to be put on a Do not call list, but Michael never listened to me. It mandatory so I have heard, that when calling a potential customer, that if they express themselves as wanting to be not on our list, that we have to do it. However, Michael insists on calling people over and over again. So, after receiving so many calls from me and I am re-calling all the people I have already called about 2 or 3 times, they don't want to hear from me and our company. So, therefore I am not getting appointments because of that reason, but now I am being penalized for not getting appointments with people we have already agitated and ticked off and don't want our service, so how in the heck can I keep up my quota, when the boss won't pay for another round of leads from Dunn and Brad street or whatever the heck that place here in Edmonton is called! I am fired and I couldn't be anymore happier, because the day I was accused of not 'trying' my best at my job I got up out of the board room meeting and cried, because in fact I was doing my job.
And when you speak up in the board room you get sworn at from Michael cursing and swearing saying 'Jesus Christ' and 'God Damn' as curse words when he knew from day one in my interview that I mentioned I was a christian, so I know for a fact he uses those as curse words to get at me.
Like what an idiot! Who disrespects people and their religion? Come on?
So, here I am, at home and fired. Looking for another job and I am not even upset that I got fired, because I am actually happy to not be in such an atmosphere like this.
Oh and did I mention that last week on Tuesday I took a panic/anxiety attack at work, because of all the stress he has put me under?
So, I know it is a stressful time not having a job and needing to pay bills, but I am so RELIEVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment