Wednesday 21 September 2011

Coke or Pepsi

I always thought for the longest time that I love pepsi only, because everyone else loved pepsi. Also when my parents bought groceries they didn't have a favourite or particular one they bought, they always bought what was on sale between the two of them. So since my friends and all the families were big pepsi drinkers I thought it was awesome. However, when I got my first job when I was seventeen at a dollar store. They only carried Coke. So no problem to me. Pop was pop in my eyes. So I spent that whole summer every day I did work buying a bottle of Coke on all my breaks all the time along with my lunch. So once summer was over and gone back to school I had a pepsi for the first time in like three months. My parents started buying Coke all summer from my store I worked at because it was a good deal for a 1litre of Coke for a dollar so they stocked up in a bunch of Coke all summer. So I finally had pepsi not much longer after being into school after I was done my job. I come to realize that Pepsi now to me and my taste it seems flat and does not have much fizz to it nor does it taste good at all. I like Coke, because it is sweeter and has more fizz and flavor. So there you have it. I love COKE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment