Sunday 25 September 2011

Baked Soaked Oatmeal by Emily

I really love to cook and bake and love new recipes so as of right now I am trying this recipes that I came across on my cousin Cory's wife Emily on her blog. It is very scrumptious looking just from staring at the picture Emily has featured for this recipe. I just have to get a couple more ingredients to get this recipe started. Here is Emily's link if you wish view her blog on the recipe: http://vail-family.blogspot.com/2011/09/baked-soaked-oatmeal.html

I really hope you think it is yummy in my tummy looking as much as I do. I just drool from looking at the picture. Yum. Feel free to browse her site she has awesome recipes on there for a lot of different things. Thank you Emily for posting such appetizing looking recipes.





No comments:

Post a Comment