Sunday 25 September 2011

Can't sleep! Is it insomnia??

So I am up and can not sleep it is 12:19 am and I went to bed at 10:00 pm. I do not know why I am having such a hard time falling asleep. I usually always have this problem, but it has not been like this for a long while now. It has literally been months. Only thing I can think of for a good enough reason for me not being able to sleep would be the fact that Jonathan is going back to work on the rigs for another three weeks again. It kind of sucks, because he gets one week off and then works like crazy. I miss him terribly when he goes. So while I am up I decided that a piece of old cheddar cheese was good to munch on along with a piece of shaved black forest ham and then a little bowl of yogurt. I should not be snacking so late, but it is not like I am eating full course dinner and besides it is not healthy to ignore your hunger pains and that stomach yelling from inside you saying "FEED ME" until you decide to get up and feed him. Well I guess I am going call it a night with regards to blogging to you all for now and see what I can do to tire myself out. Good night all. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment