Monday 5 November 2012

Long Lost Friend

Once upon a time I had this friend from Browns Flats, NB. She moved away and I never saw her again, but thankfully to my grandmother Mona and my Mom being at the airport the same day as my old friend I am able to connect to her. See Jenn (my friend) was living back in New Brunswick for a bit and then decided to move back out west with her family. Luckily the same day my Mother and baby brother Joel were taking the plane out west the same day as Jenn. So they all got talking and exchanged numbers and facebook info. I am so glad to have Jenn back in my life, because we had unfinished business. We never got to say goodbye or anything, and now because of things like facebook,twitter, myspace etc we are able to connect. We still have not gotten together, because she is living in BC and I live in AB, but we are much more close to each other than we once were.
Jenn is a good friend of mine which I am glad to call a true friend. We just loved to have fun and be normal unlike other girls out there that just want to fight over guys and ruin your friendship over guys. I am thankful to God for having it so that Jenn and my family met up at the airport in Saint John, or else I would never have such a wonderful friend in my life.
Someday, when the hubby gets enough time off, we will venture to BC to go see Jenn and give her her ultimate favorite 'raisin bagel.' that she loves so much. She seriously makes up for the sister I never had. Although, I do have sisters, but I never got to grow up with them so therefore we are not close. Jenn is more of a sister to me then my real sister ever will be. I love you Jenn and I appreciate your friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment