Saturday 3 November 2012

Getting Caught Up On Other Things

I guess that having my facebook locked on me is a good thing. I am taking the time to write more of my book and also going through the chapters that I already have and edit them as well. Also, I totally forgot about this really cool site that my cousin Sabrina (click her name to view her blog) has referred me to for buying decent photos for really cheap for possible book covers. It is really neat, and the cool thing about it is, every week you get to download one free image. Not only is it for authors and writers looking for a good book cover, if you are a photographer you can also sell your photos on the site as well. You can find the site for the photos Here.
On another subject is I have been writing my book and uploading it chapter by chapter to on this site which is been created by Harper Collins the publishing company which is called authonomy and the cool thing about this is once you have at least 10,000 words up you can send your book out into the community of this site for other fellow writers/authors can read it and they give you a review on it; if they wish to. And if you got something good and people keep reading your story and referring to others joined to this site, you're more likely to get it reviewed by authonomy itself and some people end up with great deals and they publish your book and edit it for free and help you market your book. So this spare time away from facebook for me is doing me well, because I am actually taking the time to get more of my book written along with editing the chapters I already have. Which is a slow process, but once it is all said and done it feels very rewarding.
My plan on saving my extra money that I have mentioned before in three or four post prior to this one for the makeup course; I want to take it is going good I hardly spend my pocket change and I think by the end of the year I will a bit saved. I figured I would share the website for the sake of it, because it is really cool and the home page is always filled with really creative looking makeup pieces so click here.
Well I best be on my way for now. I am looking for a decent recipe to prepare for breakfast on christmas day. And every single link that shows up on google almost every post is a recipe for a strata and I do not want a strata I want something really healthy and full of fruit and possible a yummy christmas pancake and I doubt I will find the best recipe to try anytime soon. I also have to go and catch up on my friends blog since I have so many to read, since I had my three week vacation a while back to New Brunswick, I was hardly on the computer to keep up with his posts and if you wish for a nice read here is his link Dave Smith's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment