Thursday 15 November 2012

Dream Journal

So I've decided to sign up for this website where you write down the dream you had from the night before or even dreams that you remember from the past. It is pretty much a blog, but it is dream based. Reason for myself signing up is to help me remember those unique/weird/odd dreams. I have some dreams I don't like. Although, some are weird, odd, unique and all and hard to remember after a few days, so if I get up in the morning write it out while drinking my first cup of java, more of it will come clearer as I write and re-read it and then more things that happened that I forgot to mention might surface while doing so. And I am telling you, I've had some pretty sick, twisted dreams, but in a good way.
What's actually kind of neat about this website, is there are people that can help you interpret your dreams as well, although I don't want any interpretations, but that is good for those out there who do. Well it is bed time for me and if any of you out there who are reading are curious of the dream journal website you can find it at: Dream Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment