Thursday 3 May 2012

New Blog For My Writing

I am making a new blog attached this account I sign into, which is cool, because you can have a bunch of them connected to one login user name. I have this one I am writing with and my newest one I just started and it is for just writing, I need to get use to writing, because soon enough I am going to write a novel on something I experienced and I am a little rusty with just normal typing. I need to start writing properly again. If you have not noticed. I have not taken the time to break my writing into different paragraphs lately when my subjects change. I also do not use the proper indentation, grammar, punctuation, which has had an effect on people not really reading my stuff much anymore. My page views have gone down dramatically since I got lazy. It is not like me to not care how my writing is. So here is my new blog for just writing at: Ashley Morin . I hope who ever goes to my writing blog that you like it and if not, oh well. Not everyone likes the same stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment