Friday 4 May 2012

Kidney Stones

I am up earlier than usual today. Not because I want to be. I'd rather be sleeping in as usual, but when your parents come into your room and tell you their going to the hospital not knowing what is wrong with my father. I just laid there in bed kind of worried. I was wide awake since 5am. I get up at 7:30am wondering what the heck is going on. No one has called to let me know what is wrong with my father. So as my over thinking little brain gets going. I start to get worried thinking maybe he died or maybe this or that.  So I am now and it is now 8:18am. Mom called at 7:45am to let me know dad is fine and they found out through an ultra sound and a cat scan that my father has kidney stones. Thank God! I thought of much worse things that are possibly happening to him. I know kidney stones are painful, but I am glad that, that is what's wrong with him. Instead of a heart attack or failure of some part of his body. In no time Dad will just have to pee the stones out and he will be fine.

So now that I know what is going on with my father I can relax a bit now. So here I am eatinga bowl of cereal, just finished my orange juice, now going to make myself a cup of java and then take the shells off my two boiled eggs. I am glad you're okay Dad. Well I am going for the time being to have my first cup of the day I need to wake up more now. I am starting to feel a bit drowsy from being up earlier than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment