Monday 30 April 2012

David

So I am just sitting up late not being able to sleep. I do not feel tired. I am writing on my other blog I created for my writing, while also talking to a friend of mine who is an aspiring writer as well. His mind is more advanced if you ask me. I feel he will be a great success to the world with the books he is about to publish. Just from chatting with him gives me inspirations, because of his love for writing. He talks of it so fondly. He shows genuinely that he loves it. He wants to quit his day time job some day to be a writer, not for the money, but just to make it a living and make enough to live off of. Although I am sure David wouldn't complain if he made it big and earned big bucks off his book. So if you like unique minds you just might want to go over to his blog and check David out. Click on his name to go off to his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment