Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas and Mystery Shopping

Today Jonathan, Aaliyah and I went out and did a few mystery shops through out Alberta. Some in Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan and also in Camrose too! Once we got all of that out of the way we went to Wal-mart and Shoppers and got our Christmas shopping out of the way FINALLY!! I didn't think we would get any of it done at all, but we did. I am so late this year with all things Christmas, we don't even have our tree up. I am usually one of those people who have it up in November. Gee Christmas is only four days away and we don't even have the turkey either. I guess I can some what blame my being behind on doing way too many mystery shops. That is all Jonathan and I do on our days off is do them, because for one they pay good if you're signed up with the right companies and two we do lots of hotel jobs which they fully reimburse and also pay you a fee for the job, along with travel fair if it is outside of Edmonton. What's cool about it too is we always look on the job board to see if there are other shops to be done for smoke shops or restaurant jobs in the city and we set as many up as we can, just so we aren't wasting our trip there.
So, that is to blame, because we keep putting off Christmas shopping and decorating just to make as much money as we can, but I don't want to complain either, because to a degree I like doing it, because if you saw what we have saved up in the bank just from shops we have done last month alone you'd be surprised. Now it is not lucrative to the point of making you a millionaire, but for a regular working family, what we have built up in the bank is AMAZING to us. Every dollar counts for us in the Morin house so any extra money we can save up is great.
Well I am going to go for now, because I need to get some moisturizer on my hands, because the winter weather is so drying on the skin and my knuckles are bleeding because of the weather.
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Wow! Can you believe that it is going to be 2014? I can't this year has gone by way too fast for me. Well have a good evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment