Sunday 5 January 2014

2014 Goals

Wow this is my first post for the new year for 2014. I am not like others and like to complain about unfinished goals and blah blah blah. I will say that I made a new years resolution about 3 or 4 years back and I still kept it. Which was to never make new years resolutions and there you have it. I kept it, all I do now is make realistic goals, because sometimes people list off a bunch of things that aren't achievable with in a twelve month period. Some goals which I actually didn't post on here from last year was to have my daughter more interactive with other kids and more talkative and that she will get use to using her own hands for gift opening and drawing with out help. And to also get her familiar with the alphabet, which she does know most of them, but not all. I did start to potty train her a bit in November of 2013 and I want to by the end of 2014 have her off the diaper and into 'big girl' underwear. Of course if I could do it I would like to put the goal of losing at least 30 pounds of my pregnant weight, but not going to happen when you are a Mom that has more priorities to worry about than your weight.
Besides Jonathan and I had tried to conceive on Christmas day and I am waiting until the 7th of January to take a pregnancy test to see if I am pregnant first. It's not healthy to work out and diet while being pregnant. Anyways so here's to hoping that I am and if not, then it wasn't time for us to have another one. Either way if I am not pregnant I want to get my body weight down the a more healthier weight, not too skinny, just a perfect healthy size.
By this time next year I would like to be out of the house we're renting, because it is too small and the basement is not finished and we don't have rights to the part being renovated they want to rent it out to a single person. So in that case we have to share the laundry. I want a full house with maybe an extra bedroom and also have more storage. These are just mere goals, not a resolution, I have more things I would like to accomplish, but don't want to overwhelm myself. Just to main important ones, and as one by one gets crossed off my list of goals, I will added another.
I have a neat idea that I saw on pinterest which I am going to try to keep. Basically you have a jar and for each week you raise up a dollar more than the last week and put it in the jar. So first week of the new year is $1 and the last week of the new year is $52, and also if you have spare change as well to just throw it into the jar. It would be nice to have a bit of money saved up. Here's to hoping that I can save up that money with no car troubles this year, because as soon as we have over $1,500 in the savings account a car trouble always happens which ends up depleting our account, and I am staying positive this year with this and not going to allow that to happen. I trust in God's hedge of protection over our lives in this new year.
May you all be blessed this year and if you do goals or resolutions may you accomplish the main ones and then some!

No comments:

Post a Comment