Wednesday 11 December 2013

Facebook & My Birthday

So facebook is down for now. I don't know if it is just for me or for everyone, but when I went to sign in this morning I got a notice saying that the site is down for some maintenance. I really find stuff like this annoying, to be honest. Facebook is my main and pretty much only source of communication to my family that live so far away. Although, I guess I could use less facebook, because I am sometimes on it when there are no messages or posts on my wall and I just browse and browse for what seems only like a few simple minutes, but in reality a good hour passes by.
So yesterday was my 25th birthday and it was good. I may not have got to spend time with my family down home, but Jonathan, Aaliyah and myself went to Earls restaurant, because it is my all time favorite place to eat out to. Plus we have the best waiter in the world. His name is Matt, he's a pretty cool guy and very friendly, bubbly and he feels like family or like an old friend that you've grown up with. His service is great, he knows what we all choose for our meal, plus he knows our appetizer's and also knows how many refills of our pop to give us. So I couldn't see myself eating any where else for my birthday. I definitely haven't had great service like that at any other restaurant.
Near the last hour of my shift yesterday at work it came out about my birthday accidentally really only because I was bragging that Jonathan was taking me to Earls for my birthday. So, Jomilyn (my co-worker) had made a trip to target to buy her candles and some gum, then pulled out a box of Ferrero Rocher's. Which at first I just thought 'oh she is having a chocolate craving,' then she passed the box to me and wished me a happy birthday. Which was really nice, because no one had to do anything. I don't expect it from my co-worker's to buy me anything, but she did. Well it is nearing quarter to 9 her by my clock and I need to be at work for 9:30 and it takes about 25 to 30 minutes to drive and I am not dressed or have make-up on my face, so I better go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment