Monday 16 December 2013

Under The Weather

Today I am home from work sick. UGH!! If only you all knew how bad it was. I won't go into extreme details, but I will say this much of the matter. I been up since 1:00 am running back and forth to the bathroom, being sick out of BOTH ends. The worst part is the fact that I can't trust a fart (if you know what I mean). Okay too much information on the fart topic, so I am sure you get the idea now.
So I am sitting here at my lap top on my couch, so tired, but can't get any rest now that the sun is up and keeping me awake. I just wish I could sleep, but no point, because Jonathan is asleep from working his over night shift and someone needs to be up with our daughter. As sick as I am, I certainly am enjoying my time with her. I have myself wrapped up in my blanket like you would wrap up a flatbread for a burrito. I am freezing at the moment, but that will change in about twenty minutes, then I will start to get very hot.
Since I am awake Aaliyah and I are sitting her at my lap top about the watch some documentaries. Then later on I am going to go make some homemade chicken soup (mainly for me cause I am sick) although Aaliyah will eat a bowl as well, because she just LOVES chicken.
I best be on my way offline now. I am off to spend some quality time with my little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment