Monday 9 December 2013

Tassimo

I have nothing worth writing about lately so I have been avoiding my blogger. Sorry everyone. :(
What I will mention though is that I got a tassimo bosch brewer. It is an early birthday present (my b-day is tomorrow, in case you're all wondering) Oh and I will be quarter of a century old, in other words that means I'll be turning 25. So anyways the tassimo is great for me. Less mess, brews one cup at a time and don't have to wait for twenty minutes for a quarter of the pot to brew. I never usually  brew a full pot, because I won't drink that much so I only brew about less than half which will give me about a good cup and a half, but even doing so, I have to wait for twenty minutes. The tassimo on the other hand only takes a whole minute!

I do wonder though if I got the right system, because when I mentioned that I got a tassimo for my birthday to the pastor's wife at church last night she said I should of got the $300 Nespresso. Well I don't know, they all taste great to me. I actually walked by a demo of the Nespresso and it tasted just as good as my tassimo, but anyways Debbie (my pastor's wife) kept talking up the quality of Nespresso. But she is only talking it up I feel, because she works the demo stand for one and she has been working it for a while and it also helped her pay her way to real estate school. So her main job is real estate and on the side she does the Nespresso demo at Home Outfitter's in Skyview. Her main spiel to me was 'you get what you pay for,' kind of thing, because tassimo was only about $59 and the more expensive something is the better the quality. Who knows really?

It is my first time with one of these things so I will try it out for myself and when the day comes that my tassimo needs to be replaced and doesn't work anymore, I might try the Nespresso, or I might not, I might try the Keurig. Anyways I only have a two more sips of my wonderfully made coffee left and I am going to finish it off and go put on my make-up for work.

Oh and as for my writing I have been working on something, but nothing ready to be shared with the world. Although, when it is ready it will likely be on wattpad.com

No comments:

Post a Comment