Sunday 23 June 2013

Restless

I have been suffering all my life off and on with sleeping disorder of some type. I never went to a doctor thinking that it was normal, because that's the way I am I guess. I am really messed up I can't sleep and I don't know why. I search online all the time all the things to do, being in a bed time routine of winding down and journaling my thoughts in case something may be on my mind, and even planning out my day for tomorrow to help me from thinking about it while trying to sleep. I even set the face of my digital alarm clock face down so the light doesn't interfere with the melatonins and what not, but it does not seem to help. Drinking herbal teas don't help either. Neither does yoga or meditation. And I didn't just try all of the above only for night and expect results I stuck with them all for longs periods of time and still nothing. I am beginning to get really ticked off with being too tired all the time.
I hope talking about it on here helps me, and I am going to bed now, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment