Sunday 2 June 2013

I`m Up Early!

I am so happy today! I got up early at 5:00 am once my daughter had cried a little before 5:00 am. I brought her to bed with me, and just laid there unable to fall back asleep. So I got up got my coffee machine on the go, went to the little ladies room. Enjoyed myself a nice cup of java along-side me and my coffee was my bible. I sat down for maybe 45 minutes to an hour reading (which is something I rarely get to do with-out interference).
After my bible reading and a cup close to empty I went down stairs and put on a load of laundry then came back upstairs, to find my husband just walking in the door from an over-night shift. We spoke briefly and greeted each other and I know by the look on his face that he was shocked to see me up at all. Since it takes my daughters crying and whining to get me out of bed. After he went to bed I did a sink full of dishes, now all the greasy stuff like pots and pans are soaking to get all the hardened on food off.
So, now I sit here being able to have time to write on my blogger which is nice for a change. It is kind of convenient too that I am up early, because our land-lady (who lives right next door) is coming over today for our ``inspection,`` of the house which was suppose to be done the week after we got settled into the house, so we can bring to her attention possible problems and what not that we would like to be fixed while living there. And here it is now about 3 months away from our lease being up. Not to mention how she wanted to talk to us about if we were going to renew our lease with her for another year or not. So, being up this early is going to be of some good! I can make the house look like a tornado ``didn`t`` hit it.
So, by for now I`ve got some work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment