Tuesday 18 June 2013

Relieved

The past week or so I have been stressed out with some information told to me about someone close to me. And have not had the desire to write on my blog or even keep up with my current writing projects. My Mother's life was potentially on the line. There was a growth in her down below part, which the doctor said they were going to do some tests first before determining what it really was, but the doctor was certain that it was terminal cancer.
After a week for the results of this test to come in, I am relieved to say that it is all good news and no cancer is to be found in my Mom. Apparently the growth is a fibre growth which is normal and removable; Thank God! I have been in a rut of thinking 'I'm possibly going to be losing my Mom to cancer,'... What a relief it is to know that she is going to be fine.
I love my Mom so much and would not know what do with out her in my life especially her dying so early in life. She is only 47 years old, and I want to see her live well up into her 80's or 90's or heck maybe until she's 100! The sad part of all of this that was getting to me the most, was the fact that we live provinces away and would not have enough money saved up to come to a funeral if it all had lead to this and that is what really bothered me, because I want to be there with her through it all.
All I can say now is that I am so thankful that all my prayers and the prayers of others have been answered on behalf of my Mom. I hope that no one else has to go through this sort of a scare, because the thought of losing someone you love is heart wrenching and leaves you feeling hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment