Monday 21 November 2011

Artzmark

So for those of you who do not know what my title is for this particular post. It means arts mark. I have a teacher from my past who is a professional painter who is phenomenal in his art. He named his main website artzmark. It is kind of nice, because his name is Marc. So it is almost like some how incorporating his name into the website with out really trying to that. The name is more so for the mark of art so he twisted his name into it being artz mark. Which I find very catchy. Marc has done a few painting classes with us and it was very educational. He has painted a lot of people like the Dali Lama( not sure if I spelled that right, but I am sure you all know who I mean), Geri Halliway, Einstein just to name a few. So please check Marc out at his site.Marc's Site . He is so amazing. His paintings are so realistic when it comes to people. He has an eye for other forms of art as well. You will have to check it out to see what I am talking about. I find he has what it takes more than any other artist I have ever come across.  So please check the site out if you have a love and passion for art and exquisite paintings.
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment