Friday 13 July 2012

So Many Things Going On At Once

Maybe this matter is just in my family, or maybe not. But as usual everytime I am on the computer doing my own thing. The television is on and no one else is in the house, but me. I am not even paying attention to what's on the tv really. Also, the radio is always going too. And any other kind of thing you can think of.

When I go out of my way to actually turn all these things off, I find I can't get anything done, even though most people will tell you that having silence is the best way to write poetry or books. In reality, well for me is, I find I can't function without them, even though I don't need them. If that sentence made any sense at all. Haha.

Is it normal for a plethora of things to be going at once even though you're not even using them or paying any mind to it?

I hope I am not the only one here. Although, I probably am knowing me.

Well this is a short lived blog, just wanted to get that off of my chest since no one here is to talk about it with me. I am going to go back to my writing once again and see if I can 'function' without all these things going on.

Before I forget, I promised in my last post that I was going to update that one with my friend David Smith's link to his blog, but since I am here now in this post I have it on me and well here it is and enjoy

Dave's Blog <------ Right there everyone. He has an interesting mind and he is smart in many more ways than I. I am just curious as to what his brain is writing down onto his laptop for his great big book he will be publishing. Knowing him, it will be something out of the ordinary, but it will still be a huge success. Just because he can do it and he has the right attitude about everything. So, I am out for now until next time. No GO! Check out Dave's blog if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment