Tuesday 17 July 2012

LRT/Downtown/Photosession

Yes, I am going to be taking the LRT by myself with out the hubby. Even though I am still confused with Edmonton. I am meeting up with a friend I made here in Edmonton going downtown with the baby to do coffee, then later he is going to practice his photography on me and Aaliyah. So, it will be interesting Mommy and Me session. I have a couple of outfits to switch Aaliyah into. I bought a beautiful show piece style tutu for her to wear. I am going to put her bathing suit on underneath her clothes. So I can slide her tutu on with ease.

Anyways I do not have anything else more to say. I need to go to bed early and 10:20pm is early for me. I won't get up in the morning if I don't have the proper amount of sleep. Plus I need my morning cup like most of you all do. And get some breakfast into me as well.

Okay I promise I am going to go this time, because I am rambling nonsense now that has nothing remotely close to do with my title. So long, farewell, goodnight to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment