Monday 23 July 2012

A Stressed Time In My Life

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. I been busy being as mom as most of you know. And planning my trip down home and packing everything also, because we will be moving into a new place upon arrival back here in Edmonton so a lot has to get done. Most of it is done so far, just a few odds and ends need to get packed now.
Just when it seems like I have got the chance for some down time. It has been come to my attention that one of my very good friends at the moment has not been heard from in about a week. I noticed this on his mom;s status. It has me worried now; because as I got to thinking then I realized that for a whole week also that I have not received any replies from him at all. I sent him three different inbox messages and no response. He usually signs online and gives me the decency of a response to let me know he got the message and will reply to it at a more convenient time, but this time around for a whole week. I got nothing in response to him.
So, I guess you can say I am very worried. He was one of the many friends that I planned on hanging with when I get home for my vacation. Before I moved away I hadn't seen him two years before my moving away, so this is definitely making it hard for me to accept the fact that he is missing and may not be alive. It brings tears to my eyes right now.
So, just in case you are reading this Collin, please get in contact with your mom to let her know you're alright. You are worrying us all sick. This has caused me to not gain any amount of sleep. I want my worries to be put to rest. I know you've got to be out there, because you're a smart guy and tough. I know you can defend yourself, So I am going to trust in God that you're fine. Love you.
Well I am done for now. I am mentally and emotionally drained from all of this at the moment. So for those of you out there that are prayer warriors please pray for this situation and that he is found and ALIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment