Saturday 28 July 2012

A Lonely Night

I am here by myself, not really the baby is here. Although, Jonathan has an awkward shift where he is going to be spending the night over for his short change. He works until 12 at night and has to be back to work for 8am. So, here I am lonely. And can't sleep. Jonathan is my security. I don't feel safe in bed at night with out him by my side. And for this one night makes me think of the military wives that deal with their husbands being gone months at a time.
I don't like Jonathan being away from home right now for the one night. I am sure I'd be a basket case if he were in the military. So, to keep myself together I am trying to busy myself until I get sleepy and thank God for David Smith and his blogs. I am reading the two newest ones that I have not yet to read. After that I am sure to go onto wattpad (a website for writers) and see what's up on there for some good reads.

Well my baby is up as well now and is crying her freaking head off so I guess duty calls for a diaper change and a nice hot fresh bottle. Later taters.

No comments:

Post a Comment