Monday 26 August 2013

My Birthday Man

Jonathan's 28th birthday is coming around the corner here soon on Sept 5th. He thinks that we're doing the usual minimal of just ordering a cake and buying him his one present, but I got something in store for him! He mentioned some things that he has tried while passing by certain stores here in the West Edmonton Mall. So I remember to jot down this tea he tried at teavana and also bought their rock sugar as well since it is much more healthy then regular sugar. Since he has a sweet tooth and Purdy's finally reopened next door to my store all renovated I went in to see what they had and found some delicious looking $1 chocolate bars (I bought him four bars, all of them being of a different flavor). He also mentioned that his diamond earring went missing/lost so my store is across the hall from Paris Jeweler's. I bought a single diamond earring for him as well. And since Alberta Estethics school is down the hall and they also teach massage and also charge $35/hr for a massage I am booking him for a massage on his birthday, because he has been complaining about sore back and neck muscles.
Last but definitely not least, since he complains about not getting any decent seafood and fish like we could down home, I am taking him out to dinner (possibly red lobster) or the T & T Supermarket where they sell live seafood and get him some expensive scallops (his favorite) and bring them home and cook them his favorite way.
I hope that he likes all of what I got him, I usually don't splurge out like for any birthday's, but I love my husband and all the things I am doing for his birthday he can definitely truly enjoy and I know he'll be thankful for it in the long run.
Well I am off for now, just getting home from work and want to spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment